Sunday, May 27, 2012

Possibly my last email from Sterling Park

Well here is the end of another transfer already! I feel like I will probably leave Sterling this time around though :( Which I'm not too happy about because I feel like we have some really great things going on here, but I will be happy to go wherever the Lord needs me to go! We had a pretty good weekend, unfortunately we weren't able to get in very many lessons with investigators, but we did get to meet with some less active families in the ward and we were actually able to get one less active girl to church! Which the church is putting just as much emphasis on as they are baptisms right now so that was way sweet! Unfortunately since I emailed so late last week I've pretty much shared all of the stories from the past week haha. It sure sounds like everyone has had a great weekend back home though! I am so proud of Shellie for getting her YW medallion on Sunday! I really wish I could have been there to see it. I'm not too sure how I feel about her first date being this weekend though haha. But It sounds like they had a great time with Granny and Pa there too, it was pretty exciting to hear that they spoke at sacrament meeting. That just shows to me how much a mission can help you overcome your fears haha. I remember how much Granny used to hate having to speak even in her home ward sacrament meeting before the mission and now here she is speaking at somebody elses! Plus it sounds like Michelle and Dane's family are planning on having a great time out on the islands this upcoming week with Granny and Pa too, man a beach vacation would be awesome! Well hopefully next week I will be able to send another email from here in Sterling! Who knows though haha. Well I love and miss all of you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment