Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another Great Week Here In Quantico! 3/18/13

It's a rainy day here in Quantico! We woke up to an inch or two of snow this morning but now it's all turned to rain and slush, a wet and cold day for sure haha. It has been quite the week though! We were sad to lose Elder McFadden this past week due to an emergency transfer down to Fredericksburg haha. Not what he was expecting at all when President called and told him he was leaving. He thought he had gotten hs visa and he would be going to Brazil but instead he just got switched areas haha. We had a missionary have to go home so there was an all of a sudden open spot in the mission that needed to be filled and Elder McFadden fit the ticket! We had some good lessons and great exchanges with a few members of the ward. Nothing too out of the ordinary happened though. We had planned on having 7 people we were teaching at church this past Sunday but not one showed up! That was a bummer, but that's just how missionary goes sometimes haha we get pretty used to getting skunked. Elder Rasmussen is attempting a new all-organic diet from now on due to some info one of the people we are teaching gave him. I've never really been one for eating healthy but I told him I'd try my best to eat all the junk food before he gets to it and eat healthy stuff when he eats it so it'll be a little easier on him haha. St. Patrick's day went well thanks to some great packages from home! Besides that it was just a very busy day haha. Well that's about all I have to update this week! I'll end this one a little early so that I have some more time to email back a few people who emailed me this week haha. I hope you all have had a great week though! I love and miss you all lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment