Saturday, September 29, 2012

Quick note to Mom 9/26

We moved the rest of our p-day to today because we had a few appointments on Monday we needed to make it to. But we got transfer calls last night so I thought I'd update you real quick on the news! Both Elder Cluff and I are staying here in Centreville 1 for atleast 1 more transfer! We are super excited. This is only the second time in my whole mission that I've gotten to stay with a companion for more than one transfer so far haha. For our P-day today we are going to borrow the sisters car and make a quick run to Walmart so I can buy some food and get a blanket for the winter coming up, it's really starting to get cold here at night! Eveyone is telling us we'll have a really harsh winter here, which both Elder Cluff are excited for haha. They've already started making preparations on the roads for emergency routes and stuff for the snowstorms they're planning to have roll through. Should be fun! Oh and by the way there's a guy in our ward, he's a really cool guy he just joined the church 3 years ago, named Brother Shannon. He is really big into riding Harley Davidsons and has a really nice one that he rides all the time, well he has this tradition where he takes pictures of all the missionaries that come through the area, on his bike in all his biker gear haha so I'll forward you the pictures he emailed me! He said it looks better if we wear sun-glasses while we take them so I made sure to bring the ones Shon sent me awhile back haha. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of that. Well I hope you're having a great day at work! I love you Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment