Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Excited to see Granny & Pa!

Dear Mom-
Things are going well here as you could probably tell from my email haha. But man I'm really torn about being transferred. Right when things were starting to go so awesome here too! Me and Elder Hanson have gotten along great though. He's a really great guy. He's the kinda guy I could see myself staying friends with after the mission is over haha. Man I can't wait to see Granny and Pa though! That's going to be so awesome!
I finished reading the new testament this week by the way! It was really great, I'm really getting to know the scriptures alot better and now I'm going to start reading through the Book of Mormon another time. Thanks for all of your support and help though mom, love you and miss you and the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment