Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Quick Note this week

Hey Mom thanks for the white shirts! They are great! Man we had crazy snow yesterday so in all of our travels around to the stores and stuff we got stuck in a lot of traffic and didn't get to make it to the computers :( We have to send in our weekly numbers of lessons and stuff to our mission president every week though so we took just a couple minutes to come and send those to him real quick. So I don't really have enough time to send out an email to everyone this week :( but I just wanted to let you know I'm okay and everything so you wouldn't be worried when you didn't get an email from me haha. Tell everyone I'll be able to give a nice and detailed update next Tuesday (Library is closed Monday again for MLK day). I'll be able to write back in a little more detail then too haha. I love and miss you guys lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment