Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to everyone! Our libraries were closed again yesterday for the holiday so emails got pushed to Tuesday once again haha. This past week has gone pretty well but nothing too big has happened. Probably;y the highlight of the week was getting to take the Campbell family up to the festival of lights at the Temple Visitors Center this past Thursday. They really loved it, it was a really sweet experience for sure. New years eve went pretty well too. We had a zone conference Saturday night where we all got together and watched Kung Fu Panda 2 at the stake center and played some cards and stuff, it was a pretty good time. Man it was a rough weekend though. We had dinner with a member this past Friday and she made us spaghetti, the sauce tasted pretty funny though so Elder Hanson didn't really touch it but I decided to power on through it and ended up with some very gnarly food poisoning all weekend. Man that was no fun at all! I'm not sure if I've ever had food poisoning before but man it was rough! I think it's pretty safe to say it's all behind me now though, I'm feeling quite a bit better. We've got some great lessons planned for this upcoming week though so that should be great. I'll definitely let you guys know how everything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment